Wednesday 17 May – Friday 19 May, 2017 – London
First EUFEMED Conference 2017
Joint Annual Meeting of European
Human Pharmacological Societies
Assessment and mitigation of risk are most challenging in exploratory drug development when a promising new compound is to be characterised in early phase clinical trials.
- How can we make best use of the results from nonclinical studies to better predict the risk in healthy subjects and volunteer patients?
- How can combined protocols safely and successfully include healthy volunteers and patients in one trial?
- Can assessment of target engagement via PD markers help to minimise risk in early development?
- Is physiology-based PK useful to mitigate risk?
- How do risks differ between biologicals and small molecules?
These and related topics will be addressed by the first conference of the European Federation for Exploratory Medicines Development (EUFEMED) focusing on
Exploratory medicines development – Innovation and risk management
In the tradition of previous Joint Meetings,
AGAH, the French Club Phase I, the Belgian BAPU
and the British AHPPI have again connected to present you with state-of-art lectures and break-out groups discussing hands-on solutions.
The conference will take place right in the heart of London at Kensington Conference Center.
Details will be available on our website soon.
The Board of AGAH e.V.
More information on the site > EUFMED.EU
Association des professionnels
du développement précoce des médicaments
Unexplored fields in DMPK: terra incognita? Register for the event here Abstract submission deadline is 15th September. Registration fees: Advance registration (until 15 September 2017 inclusive) 620 € For industrial participants 290 €
Unexplored fields in DMPK: terra incognita?
Register for the event here
Abstract submission deadline is 15th September.
Advance registration (until 15 September 2017 inclusive)
620 € For industrial participants
290 € For academics and others
Late registration (starting September 16, 2017)
720 € For industrial participants
350 € For academics and others
25 (Wednesday) 14 h 00 min - 27 (Friday) 12 h 30 min
Espace Saint Martin
199 bis, rue Saint Martin