Working groups are active all the year and their work is the object of publications (stopping rules, incidence of serious events, suicidality…)
The ‘Association Française de Pharmacologie Translationnelle (AFPT)-LE CLUB PHASE I’ is a non-profit French association, founded in 1993, whose members are physical people implied in human and translational pharmacology and from different backgrounds (Industry including biotechnology companies, Contract Research Organizations, Academics…).
Our association has the aim of causing, and to support and promote with all the adequate means the clinical research of health products in France.
More particularly, it proposes:
• to develop scientific, methodological, regulatory and ethic exchanges between the people engaged in the field of human pharmacology and activities of translational medicine within the framework of the life cycle of the health products, including the drugs and devices;
• to promote the clinical research in France and more particularly the early clinical research;
• to develop the activities of teaching related to its purpose.
OUR WAY OF WORKING
In order to carry out this purpose, our association will be able in particular:
• to develop the communication tools adapted to its activities, for example website(s), creation of “virtual” workshops/blogs;
• to organize study sessions, think tanks, workshops, conférences, symposiums and congresses;
• to establish and maintain close relationships with French and foreign associations having similar or related aims;
• to establish and maintain relationships to the health regulatory authorities, particularly in France and Europe;
• to take part in national or international events;
• and more generally, to undertake any action likely to contribute to the purpose of the association or to facilitate the realization of it.
OUR REACH AND INFLUENCE
Our association represents the activity of the early clinical development near the various regulatory authorities and authorities wishing to profit from our experiment
To make available tof the political and economic world the interest of human pharmacology as an driver of competitiveness and the French know how.
AFPT-Club Phase 1
French association of the professionals of human and translational pharmacology
34, avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris 8ème, France
A founding member of